Disclaimer: All photos and videos strictly copyrighted by their creators. I take no credit for anything :p

3/20/12

High School of the Dead




So, I've only watched 2 eisodes of High School of the Dead so far. I usually give a 3 episode cap before I decide if I like it, but I think I'm pretty sure I'll watch til the end. So far all I can say is I hate the female lead, Rei. She's a harlet. I mean really....poor Takashi. The other thing I can say is sometimes I watch the opening credits to get a feel for how the series will be. While watching, I spotted a character for a few seconds and said to my friend (who recommended the series) 'This one is going to be my favorite. I can tell.' As of now, I was sooo right. Saeko was an instant favorite from the moment she entered the group!

No comments:

Post a Comment