Disclaimer: All photos and videos strictly copyrighted by their creators. I take no credit for anything :p

8/29/12

Another FMA Gush

Okay so since I haven't watched any new episodes yet, I'm gonna post my top 5 clips of the week lol.

Enjoy!!



1. I love the original opening art and theme. Watched the OP five times before I even started episode 1 haha. It's still my favorite opening so far!



2. Baby Alphonse and Edward are the cutest little boys ever!! AMIRIGHT?!



3. Teacher! Are you alright?!



4. I dug around and couldn't find the actual clip but you'll all know what I'm talking about when I say 
"OH! GREAT!"



5. And finally, but certainly not least! I still ROFL anytime I see Armstrong. Best supporting character ever! Wait til you meet his sister!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should post more, because I would like to read more. OH! and here are some sites I thought you could leave the URL for your blog (and get your name out there). Oh, and is it in your signature for gaia or other anime sites? You might want to think about just posting the URL at the end of comments you make on other anime sites:

    http://www.seaslugteam.com/

    http://www.thatanimeblog.com/

    http://psgels.net/

    (sorry if this seems pushy... I just want more people to get to hear you talk about this stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks!, I just checked this today but I will def consider that :D I'll post more in a bit I'm tired cuz I stayed up super late haha

    ReplyDelete